Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Munich Agreement

Dr. Sanity is one of my favorite bloggers. She is very very smart. I advise my friends to read her work compulsively. Please also read as many of her foundational posts (lefthand column) as you can. Today she has found the perfect page on wikipedia. Its what the serious amoung us are thinking about every day recently. Is it 1938 my friends?

She writes:
"Yes, it does speak volumes, Nancy! I urge you to have tea with Mr. Ahmadinejad and come to a civilized agreement for all our sakes. And when you come back triumphantly with a signed letter from him, you can know that you proudly follow in the footsteps of that great British statesman, Neville Chamberlain. Indeed, through your efforts, we will once again have "peace for our time." We can call it the Tehran Agreement."

Please read the wikipedia page by clicking on Tehran Agreement.

No comments: